The Administrative Processes section is a central body in the Administration which is responsible for the following functions:
- Analyse, simplify and harmonise administrative procedures currently in use by the Organisation,
- Propose enhancements/suppressions/additions of administrative procedures, especially in relation with the new administrative applications being introduced at CERN,
- Assure efficient and coherent implementation of new administrative procedures, after discussion with the GTPA (Groupe de Travail sur les Procédures Administratives),
- Control and authorize implementation of all new or modified administrative forms,
- Document administrative procedures in the Admin e-guide.
The scope of the Administrative Processes section is to cover all administrative procedures of CERN excluding procedures applied by Departments for their internal use.
As far as administrative forms are concerned, the Section is committed to develop any new form in electronic format and, whenever possible integrated with the EDH application in close co-operation with the EDH-Team.
The AIS web site contains an overview of our projects for administrative forms and procedures.