A range of different attestations are available at CERN, both for current and ex-members of the personnel.

How you can obtain these attestations will vary according to the type of attestation and your employment status. The table below summarizes the attestations available.

Type of attestation At CERN Not at CERN 1
Employment (provided by HR) HRT n/a
Training (provided by HR) HRT Email
Remuneration and subsistence Service Portal Email
Family allowances Service Portal Email
Unemployment benefits paid by CERN Service Portal Email
CERN Health Insurance Scheme contributions Service Portal Email
Voluntary health insurance contributions UNIQA UNIQA
Annual internal taxation certificate HRT (Pay Info) Automatic 2

1 If you are about to leave CERN, you must provide an external email address in the Account Management Portal. If you do not do this, the Service Desk or Attestations Service will need to perform additional steps in order to verify your identity, requiring you to send a scanned copy of your identity card or passport.

2 Exceptionally if you have left CERN and have not received your annual internal taxation certificate, for example if you did not provide an external email address, you can request a certificate from the Salaries Office by email or by post, attaching a scanned copy or enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or passport and stating your correspondence address.

Updated on: 18/01/2016