FAP-RPC-BA ensures the financial administration of Knowledge Transfer agreements. The main mission is to ensure the budget management and act as an advisory body for the members of the KT Group as well as the various stakeholders involved in the Departments at CERN, in order to ensure the adequate financial implementation of Knowledge Transfer agreements.
The financial activities related to Knowledge Transfer consist mainly in:
- Ensuring financial administration of KT agreements (income, expenditures and budget);
- In collaboration with FAP-ACC, initiating requests for funds and following-up the process of outgoing invoices;
- In collaboration with FAP-ACC, triggering income redistribution when necessary and adjusting the budgets accordingly;
- Establishing and controlling the budget allocation for projects;
- Analysing and forecasting expenditures in relation with the projects’ execution;
- Ensuring the financial implementation of the Incentive policy.
FAP-RPC-BA: contact Hugo Brissonnaud.