1. Projects funded by Public Authorities in the Member States and Associated Member States
In case of grants from national governments and related public funding agencies from the Member States and Associated Member States, the following approval procedure is required to be followed prior to submitting any formal application to the grant authority.
Project summary template
All required information concerning the proposed grant application must be provided by completing the general template "project summary template" including the budget table which needs to be verified in advance by FAP-RPC-EG.
Once verified by FAP-RPC-EG, the completed Project Summary template shall be attached to the EDH document “Externally-Funded Projects – Projects Funded by Public Authorities in the Member States” and which will be submitted for approval to:
- The Department Head concerned
- The Director concerned
FAP-RPC-EG: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Projects funded by other sources
Please contact the CERN Partnerships & Fundraising section in order to ensure compliance with the CERN Council document “CERN policy of fundraising from private donors” (CERN 3098/RA), in the following cases:
- Projects involving private funding (donations, grants and sponsorships from private donors, including foundations);
- Projects involving grants from national governments and related public funding agencies of non-Member States (i.e. neither Members nor Associated Members of CERN);
- Projects having been approved for funding via the CERN & Society Foundation.
FAP-RPC-BA: contact Agata Rozycka
Please sign-in to access all information available.